About Me

My photo
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
I look at life with detachment and distance, like a window shopper. Not only I study the window but also my own reflections in it.

An Internet of Souls

Saturday, April 02, 2005 0 comments

One oriental concept is that we all have a soul (Aatmaan). The soul is only a part of larger entity - the super-soul (Param-Aatmaan). God is nothing but this super-soul. All souls are linked to each other and form a whole. Budhism takes it further to propound that there is no division between our soul and the God's super-soul - its only one entitity. Eh! an internet of Souls.
How similar to my concept of sub-space entities. Soul is akin to a sub-space particle. All sub-space particles are in touch with each other in a time-less distance-less continuuam. All these sub-space particles form a whole space. All space only a singularity in time-space continuum.
Visit My Other Blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments: to “ An Internet of Souls so far...

Post a Comment