About Me

My photo
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
I look at life with detachment and distance, like a window shopper. Not only I study the window but also my own reflections in it.

Envelop itself is the Message

Saturday, March 26, 2005 0 comments

Having failed to answer the question - Who Am I? Can I answer What Am I here for?
The genes I carry are a net result of a sequence thousands of passionate matings - since the mitochondrial eve - Lucy ate the apple. These matings were a result of a deep seated insane command in human brain, to shuffle one's own genes with best possible genes accessible.
How many matings. It is estimated that there were 6,000 to 10,000 generations between us and the "Mother of all Mothers" - Lucy of Africa.
And if my genes are analysed - besides the Caucasian genes of North Indians, there may be traces from South Indian - Dravids, Locals Aborignals, African people, Middle-eastern people, Huns/Mangols. One wonders at the veritable melting pot of genetic material. More than the genes, I carry the same insane command to pass on these genes - shuffled with best possible genes.
To pass on genes - one has to survive. Therefore urge for self-preservation should be more basic. But given the two urges - many time urge to survive is risked - a woman's pregnancy threatens her survival.
We are just envelops of the message of genes - where the envelop itself is the message.
Is this robotic command the main thing we are here for?
I Hope not!
I think Not!

Is there some other job that is more important and more basic to 'Why we are here for'? Till Next Post!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments: to “ Envelop itself is the Message so far...

Post a Comment