About Me

My photo
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
I look at life with detachment and distance, like a window shopper. Not only I study the window but also my own reflections in it.

Ah! A Fresh Layout

Saturday, July 12, 2008 0 comments

After a long time, I returned to the site, and did what I had been hoping to do for a long time.....
I found out ways to make a better layout for this blog. I came across the blogbuster site. It has downloadable template for magazine style - three column layout with widgets.
So, here it is. It was lot of slogging. Not easy. I was familiar with HTML. I had been tinckering a lot with earlier template - with lots of customization. But XTML or widgets, I had not tried.
I lost lots of earlier customizations and had to bring it in again.
I still not through, but yes its up and running for the time being.
Thanks to my wife for her patience with me - while I worked on it for hours.
What do you think of the changes??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments: to “ Ah! A Fresh Layout so far...

Post a Comment