About Me

My photo
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
I look at life with detachment and distance, like a window shopper. Not only I study the window but also my own reflections in it.

A Stitch in Time Saves Nine

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 0 comments

Its a common but ancient adage - "A stitch in time saves nine". I applied it to some of the photos taken while on a visit to New York, USA.
A panorama of Manhattan Bridge as viewed from Brooklyn Bridge is a stitching of 3 photos.



A panorama of New York Skyline as seen from the Ferry from coastline near Bowling Green is stitched from two photos.


At the Liberty Island, 5 statutes of its contributors cannot be captured in one shot. Here are two photos stitched together.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments: to “ A Stitch in Time Saves Nine so far...

Post a Comment