About Me

My photo
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
I look at life with detachment and distance, like a window shopper. Not only I study the window but also my own reflections in it.

A Difficult Man To Live With

Friday, January 27, 2006 0 comments

We all think ourselves to be very simple beings, while others are complex, difficult and devious. The whole world is at fault, not me - is the normal assumption. Am I an easy person to live with?

I do realise that I am perhaps quite a difficult and irritating person up close. Main reason is that I am perhaps out of synch with the world and people around me. Firstly, physically, I am too short, wispy thin, bald with a dome-like head - nothing, but nothing worth a second glance. I like clowning acts, before children in particular. My physical presentation is like one of these clowning acts - meant to amuse or tease others. I take an impish delight in it.
I occupy myself most of the time with solitary pursuits - that leaves others out. Who will be interested in Quantum Mechanics, Particle Physics, Computers etc.
Entertainment like Movies, Shows, Eating out etc I do not do often - I get bored too soon.
But then there must be some good in me - that my wife has borne with me for last 30 years!!!
That does not dilute the fact that I am a difficult person to be up-close. Do I take a wry delight in this also?? HA! HA! gotcha.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments: to “ A Difficult Man To Live With so far...

Post a Comment